Job Number: 2655
Salary / Pay Rate: $130,000.00
We are seeking a Water/Wastewater Project Manager for our client in Augusta, GA. The company has been recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industry.
This position will be expected to plan, design, and possibly manage multidiscipline projects consisting of water/wastewater treatment and collection/distribution systems for municipal type clients in the Georgia region. The individual should be capable of performing the technical design and/or hydraulic modeling requirements on water/wastewater projects and additional consideration will be given to those that have experience managing a team of engineers, EIT’ s, CADD technicians, and sub consultants, to successfully execute these types of projects. Other items to be considered will be the individuals ability to develop or assist with the preparation of statement of qualifications and proposals, interact with and be responsive to client’ s needs, negotiate contracts.
- Develop detailed designs, plans, specifications, reports and cost estimates for treatment plants, pipelines, pump stations, tanks and other water / wastewater storage and conveyance systems or the ability to independently manage a team of professionals to do so. More specific responsibilities include performing or managing engineering/process design, hydraulics, pumping systems, and treatment process projects
- Provide responses to request for qualifications and assist with teaming opportunities
- Ability to guide, direct, and coordinate with the multiple departments and sub-consultants required for multi-discipline projects
- Ability to create, calibrate, modify and perform hydraulic modeling for water and wastewater systems, and interpret and communicate the results to others
- Perform business development duties with current and potential clients
Education And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil, Environmental or other related Engineering from an ABET accredited college
- Minimum of 8 years progressive experience in the municipal water/wastewater and/or public works field of engineering is preferred
- Professional Engineer’ s license in the state of Georgia is a plus
- Experience in managing production and treatment projects as well and/or experience performing water distribution and wastewater collection modeling is preferred
- Advanced understanding of water treatment / distribution and wastewater collection / treatment principles and state regulations is preferred
- Ability to research and utilize available resources
- Candidate must be self-motivated, able to lead or assist a project team to completion of multiple projects simultaneously
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our company culture is a must
- Ability to guide, direct, and coordinate with multiple professionals involved in water / wastewater type projects and to manage the performance of various personnel in other departments
- Ability to effectively communicate, in English, both verbally and in writing
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.