Our client, an Architectural and Engineering firm in Lexington, KY is seeking a Water or Utility Civil Engineer to join their growing team! This position is eligible for excellent benefits, flexible hours, and a hybrid work schedule!
- Project management, preparation of plans, specifications and contract documents
- Design and coordination of sanitary engineering projects, utilities, water storage tanks, water and wastewater pumping stations
- Support various types of projects, to include Industrial Authorities, Fire Depts, Hospitals, Public Health Depts, Public Libraries, etc.
- Contract administration and acquisition of pertinent State and Federal permits
- Experience with computer assisted hydraulic network analysis and system modeling required
- Professional Engineer licensed in Kentucky (or the ability to obtain registration in KY within 6 months)
- Minimum 4 years' experience after registration preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% company paid)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Hybrid schedule