Job Number: 3110
Salary / Pay Rate: $130,000.00
Our client, a leading provider of multidisciplinary engineering and design services to water, transportation, and aviation end-markets, is now hiring a Structural Project Engineer to join our staff in the Sacramento, CA office.
Structural Engineer to perform, manage, and help grow their California-based structural design team to support the water/wastewater and civil disciplines. The Individual will manage structural staff to perform analysis on all design phases, structural modeling, structural calculations, and PS&E production. This is an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to work with outstanding professionals. In addition to WTP and WWTP design, the candidate would also have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects including bridges, earth retaining structures, industrial, photovoltaic canopies, structural evaluations, and civil/site structures.
- Serve as Structural Engineering Project Manager.
- Develop, perform, and manage structural design.
- Provide technical assistance and mentor structural engineering design staff for the delivery of projects including steel, timber, masonry, reinforced concrete, and prestressed/post-tensioned concrete.
- Work with the design team across regions and disciplines to generate detailed design documents for construction plans.
- Develop and maintain high-value client relationships.
- Meet client deadlines and project budgets.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil/structural engineering.
- Master’s degree in civil/Structural Engineering (a plus).
- 5+ years of structural engineering experience related to the project types mentioned.
- Professional Engineering (PE) or Structural Engineering (SE) License in California.
- Familiarity with Revit and/or AutoCAD is preferred.
- A successful track record of managing projects, including scope, schedule, and budget
- Experience coordinating engineering work and interfacing with other disciplines and clients.
- Experience using structural and calculation software such as STAAD, Enercalc, and MathCAD.
- Experience automating calculations with VBA and/or Python.
- Have proficient knowledge of CBC/IBC, ASCE -7, and multiple ACI, AWWA, AISC, NDS, and AASHTO design specifications and standards.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in MS Office software.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
Salary: $90-130, 000 (DOE)