Job Number: 3137
Salary / Pay Rate: $113,000.00
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Senior Level Manufacturing Project Manager to join their growing team. Proven experience developing action plans in a manufacturing or large-scale construction experience is a must.
As the Sr. Project Manager, you will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:
- Excellent collaboration skills working cross-functionally, especially with Design Engineering, Quality, Procurement, Program Management, and other cross-business functions.
- Project schedule reporting through ongoing and consistent communication.
- Establish goals, monitor performance, assess risks, anticipate, and efficiently resolve problems.
- Works very closely with the Purchasing and Finance departments.
- Leading and motivating different teams.
- Lead by example and display a positive culture of collaboration.
The following are the requirements to be considered for this role:
- B.S. In Business or Manufacturing required
- 10 or more years in manufacturing.
- Certifications are a plus. PMP Certification, CPT, CMfgT, or CME.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Outlook