Job Number: 2524
Salary / Pay Rate: $85,000.00
Nachman Executive Consulting, LLC (NEC in partnership with Recruitment in Motion is backed with years of experience partnering with clients inside the Finance and Accounting space. NEC is partnered with a fast-growing regional business consulting, accounting, auditing, and tax firm with offices in Towson, and Columbia, Maryland.
As they continue to grow, they are seeking an experienced Sr. Audit Associate to join them.
This is local preferred, but also could be 100% REMOTE OPPORTUNITY! EST/CST ONLY.
As a member of the Assurance team, you will be empowered to work directly with clients, senior staff and partners to provide a broad spectrum of accounting and related consulting services and have the opportunity to work with a diverse client base. You will be able to participate in a unique client-based approach and be valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader and recognized for your accomplishments.
- Work closely with clients, senior staff and partners within our client-based approach to provide outstanding client service and to build client confidence in and trust for firm services
- Managing and performing audits, reviews, and compilation engagements, as well as tax return preparation services
- Prepare financial statements and related disclosures with an eye on quality and accuracy
- Develop an understanding of client’ s business
- Keep abreast of latest development and ensure professional development through on going education
- 3-6 years of public accounting firm experience
- CPA license preferred, not required
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting
- Experience with audit and review engagements
- Can work as part of a team as well as independently
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated with excellent follow through on assigned duties
- Solid communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ProSystem fx Tax and ProSystem fx Engagement a plus
• Hybrid Flex Schedule & Remote Work Available
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
• RELAX Half Day Fridays
• Retirement Plan (401 (k) Profit Sharing)
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Paid Family Leave
• Training & Development
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.