Job Number: 2288
Salary / Pay Rate: $135,000.00
Our client is currently seeking a Software Engineering Manager to join their growing team of professionals!
If the following describes you, apply today!
- Do you have excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills appropriate for public and professional settings?
- Do you have superior interpersonal skills, along with the ability to work between multiple departments in carrying out this position’ s duties?
- Do you possess a strong sense of urgency and perseverance in pursuit of project and department goals?
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related engineering discipline.
- Embedded firmware development or equivalent experience. - 10 years minimum / 15+ years preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of engineering management or equivalent experience
- Knowledge/Experience: Communication and technical leadership skills needed to interface with the customer and direct a technical team through a development project.
- Knowledge/Experience: Thorough understanding of higher-level languages, object-oriented methodologies, UI implementation, and PC application programming. Experience with Qt framework is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience: Design controls, documentation, and organization in a regulated development and manufacturing environment (ISO 13485, FDA, IEC 62304, UL).
- Knowledge/Experience: Common microcontroller and/or embedded processing platforms such as ARM and PIC. Experience with DSP and/or FPGA based SoCs is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience: Developing original designs with C/C++ in embedded environments including bare-metal, multi-threaded RTOS, and embedded operating systems (Linux, etc.)
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Mentor other members of the engineering staff to promote design team abilities and establish good working practices.
- Manage the Software Engineering group and maintain responsibility for the development of embedded software for new electronic products ranging from simple microcontroller-based solutions to highly complex embedded processing systems.
- Hiring, performance reviews, and fostering the personnel development of members of the software engineering group.
****EXCELLENT SALARY AND BENEFITS OFFERED****
If you in fact meet the above and would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today, interview tomorrow! Recruiting In Motion will be your partner in career navigation, supporting you from the moment you apply on through to hire, and thereafter!
****This is NOT a remote position; this is an onsite need. Please only apply if willing to commute daily to an onsite location. ****
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.