Job Number: 3455
Salary / Pay Rate: $110,000.00
We are working with a leading CPA firm that is looking to hire a sharp and driven Senior Associate to join their Accounting team in Oklahoma City! If you are looking to join a top CPA firm that offers work-life balance, major growth opportunities, interesting work, profit sharing, great benefits and a strong base plus an annual bonus then let's chat!
The Senior Associate will participate in select phases of tax compliance engagements which includes document management, data validation, facilitating client interactions, and assisting with tax return preparation and tax planning.
This position has great job growth potential and requires working closely with colleagues in a tight-knit team environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate include:
- Preparation of Federal and State Corporate, Partnership, Trust, Estate, and Individual tax returns
- Federal and State Tax Audit representation
- Federal tax research involving significant tax projects (R&D Credits, Net Investment Income Tax issues, Employment tax, etc.)
- Keeping current on new federal and state tax matters
- Coordination with Client Accounting and Assurance departments in meeting client needs
- First-level review of tax returns for accuracy, minimization of tax liability, and tax provisions
- Interaction and Communication with clients, both verbally and in writing, client meetings, and responding to client inquiries, Internal Revenue Service, and State tax notices
- Planning and projection services
- Establishment and maintenance of effective working relationships with co-workers and clients
In addition, our tax seniors will be called upon to provide leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff-level accountants.
Qualifications of the Senior Associate:
- CPA or EA licensure or ability to acquire within the first year of employment (company sponsored incentive program in-place)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in accounting
- 3-5 years of tax experience in a public accounting setting
- Excellent Communication Skills and ability to collaborate with others
- Self-motivated and an internal drive to meet deadlines
- Positive and Professional Attitude
The Senior Associate position offers: A base compensation of $100, 000 plus or minus depending on experience plus annual bonus and profit sharing.