Job Number: 2662
Salary / Pay Rate: $1,750,000.00
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager for our client in Flagstaff, AZ. The company has been recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industry.
- Evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria on complex projects.
- Project management with clients and agencies, subcontractors, and design teams on complex project issues.
- Review plans and prepare or review contract documents, technical specifications, and estimates.
- Strong organization and time management skills, and a desire to work with talented interdisciplinary design teams, and sub-consultants.
- Supervise development of construction plans and administer construction.
- Oversees client relationships, client development and client retention
Education And Experience Requirements
- Professional Engineering (PE) License
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management
- Experience in Arizona and/or Southwest US, preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Business development and client relationship skills
- Strong understanding of financial management
- Effective written and verbal communication
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.