Job Number: 3270
Salary / Pay Rate: $145,000.00
About the Company
US subsidiary of a diversified group with decades of experience in specialized industrial products generating over $1 billion in total revenue & a footprint that spans over 15 countries worldwide. Committed to global expansion and market leadership, they create an empowering environment fostering opportunities for personal growth and professional development for all employees.
What's on Offer
- high visibility with senior leadership teams
- global exposure & growth opportunities
- latest technology tools to work with (cloud ERP, AI-driven reporting tools, improved processes)
- Market-leading benefits package
Scope of Responsibilities
The Senior Manager of Financial Reporting, you are a key member of the CFO’s organization responsible for consolidating all global legal entities, financial reporting, acquisition integration, new accounting standard implementations, and maintaining accounting policies, procedures, and controls manually. Your day-to-day responsibilities are to:
- ensure a full understanding of complex reporting objectives and roles to drive rapid, transformational decision-making and continuous progress, and identify key areas of overlap with and impact on other business areas
- oversee and design financial reporting processes and identify software solutions to meet requirements identified
- research and document business requirements for financial and operational reporting
- coordinate with Technology, consultants, and finance and accounting personnel to improve complex legacy financial reporting applications and processes
- coordinate with business leaders to improve Finance processes, drive business agility, process efficiency and change acceptance
- Bachelors in accounting & an active CPA license
- 5+ years progressive career growth in accounting including public accounting experience or a blend of public accounting and industry experience.
- previous SEC filing or auditing experience is highly preferred but not required
- hands-on experience managing new accounting standard implementations.
- technical accounting experience, including a solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), financial reporting standards, and complex accounting issues
- experience working with large ERP systems
- strong executive presence and success in building consensus with key stakeholders by proposing practical and constructive solutions.
- experience driving financial integration activities at newly acquired businesses.
To expedite your application or to learn more about this position email to tmustafa@rimrp.Com for a confidential discussion.