Job Number: 3252
Salary / Pay Rate: $120,000.00
Compensation: $90, 000 - $110, 000
Flexible Hybrid schedule
Location: Fort Mill, SC
A fast-growing global company with a strong presence in the USA is looking for a Senior FP&A analyst to be located in the South Charlotte office (hybrid). As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be an integral part of the Finance team & have a high visibility with the leadership team.
- Budgeting, forecasting, annual and long-term planning as well as business performance reporting and analysis for leadership decision support
- Analyze financial and operational results to better understand company performance, become a subject matter expert by identifying and researching performance variances and proactively identify opportunities for improvement
Work cross-functionally with Sales & Marketing, Operations, and IT Services to support the preparation of periodic forecasts, the annual budget, and long-range financial plans with supporting action plans to achieve department goals
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams
- Support reporting efforts and existing processes and procedures to ensure efficient financial operations
- Report and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual business trends and KPIs
- Understand, manipulate, maintain, and leverage various software tools and platforms for reporting and various financial and business analytics
- Ad-hoc corporate project support including modeling, analysis, and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in a related business discipline (Business, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain)
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis in a fast-paced, multi-product organization
- Strong communication skills & ability to collaborate with multiple departments and functions
- Experience with ERP Systems like Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, and MSDynamics is required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills are mandatory
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools like Power BI, Hyperion, Tableau, etc is highly preferred.
This is a high-potential opportunity that offers a strong platform for growth & learning, as well as promotes your work-life balance and mental well-being. To expedite your application and to learn more, email tmustafa@rimrp.Com