Job Number: 3256
Salary / Pay Rate: $110,000.00
Our client is one of the largest diversified net lease REITs, specializing in the acquisition of operationally critical, single-tenant properties in North America and Europe, with $20+ billion in assets. Due to growth, they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their closing team. The job description is the starting point, not the finish line. The client values the energy, creativity, and curiosity their employees bring to work every day.
- Analyze and prepare/review journal entries for various transactions –such as dispositions, lease
amendments, loan payoffs, and acquisitions in accordance with US GAAP.
- Assist in the quarter-end close and consolidation process, which includes working on 10-K and 10-Q
- Record recurring monthly and quarterly journal entries for various corporate processes.
- Identify and develop best-in-class processes to help modernize and automate existing accounting
- Prepare variance analysis and detailed commentary for income statement and balance sheet
- BS/BA in Accounting;Masters and/or CPA strongly preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in a dynamic accounting environment (Public Company experience strongly
- Proficient computer skills, advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of JDE, Hyperion suite, or Workiva is a plus.