Job Number: 3067
Salary / Pay Rate: $100,000.00
A growing organization is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Sales Director with Retirement Plan Sales experience to join their team. The individual selected for the position must have demonstrated success in proactively creating sales opportunities articulating the advantages of products/services and working with internal support staff to meet client needs.
MUST LIVE IN MICHIGAN, INDIANA, OR OHIO!
We are looking for a sales director with a strong understanding of Retirement Plan Sales to cover the Michigan/Indiana/Ohio territory.
The objective in creating a sales director role for the business is to bring HRA, Special Pay Plan, and FICA Alternative Plan expertise to identified markets to create an enhanced pipeline of opportunities and an increased number of new Plans for the business. The opportunity for growth exists in the Northeast part of the country because of the established relationships within our key markets as well as the under-penetration of Plans within the region. The Sales Director will be responsible for all of the following aspects of sales management within the territory:
- Client qualification
- Pipeline development
- Territory management
- CRM tracking
- Third-party relationship management
- Sales Director cross-selling coordination with Partner firms
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least 3 years of experience selling retirement products.
- Experience presenting and selling directly to clients – in the government space or in the retirement sector is a huge plus.
- Must have a positive “ can-do” attitude, possess a passion for building relationships, and be a self-starter who regularly demonstrates initiative.
- Other requirements include effective oral and written communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Competitive Salary with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability.
- Uncapped sales bonus potential.
- 401k retirement plan with company contribution.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Voluntary benefits.
- Travel and Expense Account.