Job Number: 3031
Schedule: 7a-3: 30p
Position Overview: We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Agency Registered Nurse (RN) to join our long-term care facility team. As an Agency RN, you will provide essential nursing care to residents in our facility while maintaining the highest standards of patient-centered care. Your role will involve collaborating with interdisciplinary teams, implementing care plans, and ensuring the overall well-being of residents. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the health and comfort of individuals in need of long-term care.
- Provide skilled nursing care to residents according to established care plans.
- Administer medications, treatments, and other medical interventions as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitor and assess residents' health conditions, noting any changes and taking appropriate actions.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, ensuring their comfort and dignity.
- Work closely with interdisciplinary teams including physicians, nurse practitioners, therapists, and social workers to develop and implement comprehensive care plans.
- Communicate effectively with team members to ensure continuity of care and resident well-being.
- Report any significant changes in residents' conditions to the appropriate healthcare professionals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic medical records, documenting all care provided, medications administered, and changes in residents' conditions.
- Complete required documentation promptly and ensure compliance with facility policies and regulatory standards.
Education and Support:
- Provide education and support to residents and their families regarding care plans, medications, and health maintenance.
- Address any questions or concerns raised by residents and families in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Adhere to infection control protocols and facility policies to ensure the safety of residents and staff.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives to enhance the quality of care provided.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for residents and staff.
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state.
- Minimum of 1 years of nursing experience.
- Strong clinical skills, including medication administration and wound care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach to care.
- Proficient in electronic medical record (EMR) documentation.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing resident needs and work schedules.