Specialization: Human Resources
Job Number: 3086
Salary / Pay Rate: $65,000.00
If you're looking to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative Human Resource team that recruits the most skilled manufacturing professionals, our client is expanding their HR team and looking for you! In this role, you will offer support to both internal hiring managers and the HR team, serving as the primary point of contact for new hires.
- Seek and maintain excellent working relationships across the department and company.
- Maintain and execute an understanding of recruiting, training, and process improvement.
- Community relations, recruiting events, job fairs, etc.
- New hire onboarding and follow-up.
- Anticipate obstacles and take the initiative to communicate and problem-solve before/as they arise.
- Consistently provide high-quality work, often under the pressure of tight deadlines
Skills and Abilities:
- Skilled in sourcing, recruiting, and scheduling top talent in a manufacturing environment.
- An open-minded team player who works collaboratively to meet staffing goals and metrics.
- A dedicated professional who enjoys onboarding new employees and sees it as a critical component of relations and retention.
- A self-motivated problem solver
- A relationship builder with strong communication
High School Diploma; or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training as outlined above. An associate degree is desirable.