Specialization: Information Technology
Job Number: 2584
Salary / Pay Rate: $90,000.00
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- RPG programmers design, code, test and document applications and systems. Responsibilities include hands-on
- programming, working with other RPG programmers, establishing time lines, unit testing, etc. In addition to possessing
- good administrative skills, the successful candidate should possess the ability to analyze business processes, make improvements to the supporting systems, and be able to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintains application design specifications.
- Anticipates future application development needs to improve and update the current systems.
- Collect invoices with proper signatures and return to Sales Center Manager.
- Assist in the Warehouse with inventory counts, picking and verifying orders.
- Responsible for daily checklist of truck maintenance and reporting in/out times with merchandise returns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or
- equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of iSeries software development experience.
- RPG ILE and RPG free concepts/designs.
- Experience with SQL, XML, DEVOPS.
- Outstanding communication skills (listening, speaking and writing).
- Experience with TURNOVER is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications (e.G. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Licensing and Certifications: Valid driver license
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
- perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- The employee frequently is required to stand sit or walk, climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to utilize a computer keyboard, computer monitor, and telephone for prolonged periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
- perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate on all levels within internal and
- Excellent customer service mindset with the ability to develop long term relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proactively seeks continuous process and service improvements
No Direct Reports
This role has no direct reports.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.