Job Number: 2641
Salary / Pay Rate: $120,000.00
A project surveyor, a “ get it done” attitude with a high level of organization. You will be performing field surveys, construction staking, and office management.
In addition to coordinating projects, the project surveyor role includes communicating information to keep the Cardinal staff up-to-date with ongoing developments.
The project surveyor will be responsible for oversight of field crews, which requires the ability to motivate a team, rain or shine.
A licensed professional land surveyor is preferred, with 2 to 4 years of experience. A command of survey design software is necessary to perform the job.
- Proficient in Carlson SurvPC and CAD
- Capable of performing field work including boundaries, topography and staking
- Able to read a map, work in all weather conditions and lift heavy objects
- Able to coordinate with engineers and other office team members to effectively get jobs completed
- Capable of project management and oversite of crew chiefs
- 2-4 years of survey experience
- A licensed Professional Land Surveyor preferred or soon to achieve
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.