Job Number: 3156
Salary / Pay Rate: $120,000.00
Our client is a leading facilities management company dedicated to delivering high-quality construction and engineering solutions. Our client prides itself on its commitment to excellence, innovation, and the successful execution of diverse projects. As they continue to grow, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced Project Manager who is a master electrician and/or electrical engineer to join our team.
Position Overview: As a Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing construction project(s) in the Houston area from initiation to completion. This role involves approximately 70% fieldwork, requiring a hands-on approach to ensure the successful execution of projects. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of project management expertise, technical knowledge in electrical or construction engineering, and a commitment to safety and quality.
- Attend project kick-offs and participate in the development of project plans.
- Ensure compliance with established processes and procedures throughout the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrate core knowledge of all aspects of construction projects, including electrical systems, engineering principles, and construction methodologies.
- Effectively manage project controls, including scheduling, budgeting, and resource allocation.
- Lead and motivate project teams, fostering a collaborative and results-oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of accounting and financial management related to construction projects.
- Complete 30 hours of OSHA-authorized training on critical workplace safety and enforce safety protocols on-site.
- Maintain open communication with stakeholders, providing regular updates on project progress.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance project delivery efficiency.
This role is located in Houston. No remote or hybrid working model.
- Minimum of five years of experience in project management, engineering, or construction.
- Master electrician and/or electrical engineer is required
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is required.
- Educational background in Electrical Engineering, Construction Engineering, or related field.
- Previous experience as an electrician is a plus.
- Proven ability to lead project teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of construction project lifecycle and methodologies.
- Familiarity with project management software and tools.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Completed 30 hours of OSHA-authorized training on critical workplace safety.
- Current valid driver’s license and ability to provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits.