Job Number: 2984
Salary / Pay Rate: $120,000.00
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager for our client in Las Vegas, NV. The company has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing firms in the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industry.
- Need to have a PE license and civil engineering experience.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the growing company in the Site/Civil Engineering practice. You will help to manage and design a wide variety of exciting civil engineering/land development projects throughout the region. This includes projects such as industrial, parks and recreation, residential, commercial, and drainage/stormwater. Work/life balance is important to the client, once you have been established in this role, there is a potential for a hybrid work-from-home schedule.
- Under the Project Manager’ s minimal supervision, the Project Engineer is the primary person who communicates project-related items directly with the client, project team members, sub-consultants, and construction managers.
- Coordinates multiple disciplines, including technical issues, implementation of the Company's Quality Management Plan, and producing project deliverables.
- Responsible for developing proposals, including scopes, budgets, and schedules.
- The company's Project Engineers are mentored and trained by the Project Manager and are encouraged to participate in the company-wide Mentorship Program.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Civil or related Engineering degree from an accredited university
- Experience: 5+ years in civil engineering/land development. Project Management experience (a plus but not required).
- Licensure: Registered PE in the state of Nevada or ability to obtain via reciprocity