Job Number: 2672
Salary / Pay Rate: $160,000.00
We are seeking an experienced Project Civil Engineer/Project Manager for our client in Reno, Nevada. The company has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing firms in the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industry.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the growing company family in the Site/Civil Engineering practice. You will help manage and design various exciting civil engineering/land development projects throughout the region. This includes projects such as industrial, parks and recreation, residential, commercial, and drainage/stormwater. Work/life balance is important at the company, once you have been established in this role, there is a potential for a hybrid work-from-home schedule.
- Provide design and help manage a variety of civil engineering projects (both public and private) to support our Site/Civil Engineering practice.
- Frequent collaboration with other engineering departments (transportation, public works, water/wastewater, and surveying) within the company
- Assist with client interface, budgets, and schedules, and executes on-time/on-budget project delivery.
- Assist with preparing project proposals, scope/fees, and RFP responses.
- Help plan, organize, and supervise design activities for a variety of complex civil engineering projects (e.G., a multi-structure facility requiring frequent interface and collaboration with various consultants and disciplines).
- Coordinate regularly with project design team members, clients, contractors, sub-consultants, and permit agency representatives.
- Prepare and review technical engineering reports and calculations.
- Facilitate and collaborate during project construction administration by interacting with the construction team/GC, reviewing Shop Drawings/submittals and addressing RFIs.
Education And Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of related professional experience in Project Management and civil engineering/land development.
- Registered Nevada Professional Engineer (PE), or ability to obtain via reciprocity.
- Education: bachelor’ s degree in civil engineering, or related field, from an accredited university or college.
- Proficient working knowledge of applicable software, such as Microsoft Office, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and Bluebeam.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly self-motivated, able to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.