Specialization: Information Technology
Job Number: 2597
Salary / Pay Rate: $220,000.00
Founded in 2009, our Client embraces remote work and is the leading IT Solutions company in America. They provide time zone-aligned services to empower Fortune 500 companies and leading brands like Google, Rolls-Royce, Johnson & Johnson, Pinterest, Autodesk, eBay, Urban Outfitters, SiriusXM, Blackboard, iQViA, Netgear, and Viacom CBS. They had a phenomenal and sustained growth rate for over a decade (over 50% annual growth). Currently, with 4, 000+ professionals working from over forty countries, they are expanding operations. Their services include customized software development, staff augmentation, software testing, and Q & A. Current locations include Greensboro, NC, NYC, DC, Harvard, MA, San Francisco, Toronto, Spain, Argentina, Columbia, Brazil, and Mexico.
Generous benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with 3% match, executive assistant teams, laptop, phone, Uber, Lyft as well as:
- Opportunity for fast-track Management roles for high-performing candidates interested in leadership positions.
- 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
- Uncapped compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing, nurturing, and closing new clients, primarily from your own network and/or industry, that are not inbound leads. This is a Hunter position.
What You’ ll Do:
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with midsize to enterprise-level clients across industries.
- Originate and nurture business relationships resulting in engagement opportunities
- Present unique value proposition tailored to the needs of our potential clients’ senior executives.
- Develop strong, long-lasting relationships with potential clients.
- Scope projects, shape engagements, and help define business solutions that satisfy clients’ needs and achieve their desired business outcomes.
- Plan, implement, and manage lead generation, sales activities, and pipelines to meet annual revenue targets and business goals.
- Plan resources, organize and mobilize teams (including solution design, UX, technical, engagement management, staffing, and delivery teams) throughout the complex sales cycle
- Understand and assist in managing and mitigating key risks through tactical plans and actions.
We are looking for:
An executive sales expert who is passionate about selling technology solutions with:
- 10+ years of relevant experience selling professional IT or software services.
- Strong experience selling technology consulting and services as a hunter of new logos to CTO's, CFO's.
- Proven success in sourcing, nurturing, and closing midsize and Enterprise accounts.
- Excellent understanding of the industry, including key players, strategies, client structure, business models, sub-verticals, needs, challenges, and key trends.
- Demonstrated strategic, creative, and analytical sales approach focused on initiating and building client relationships.
- Must have a strong understanding of software systems and data that are widely used in the industry.
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations tailored to the needs of our potential clients.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- US Citizen or Green card
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.