Specialization: Human Resources
Job Number: 2733
Salary / Pay Rate: $130,000.00
Join our global organic dairy company, a leader in the industry for over 60 years. We prioritize sustainability, innovation, and exceptional products. With a supportive work environment, competitive compensation, and opportunities for growth, we invite talented HR professionals to be part of our success. Make a difference in a fast-paced, collaborative team and contribute to our mission of nourishing and inspiring consumers worldwide. Apply now and join us on our journey to create a sustainable future in the dairy industry.
As the People Services Leader, you will provide leadership and management support to our client's US team while serving as a subject matter expert for various people processes. You will play a crucial role in compensation planning, benefit administration, payroll management, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Collaborating with the Regional/Global People Services team, you will stay updated on global initiatives and work closely with the country Human Resources leader to implement these services effectively.
- Your responsibilities will include managing payroll-related systems and procedures, such as time reporting, tracking overtime, leave tracking, paycheck distribution, and record keeping.
- In this fast-paced role, you will excel at resolving Human Resources issues in a timely manner and thrive during periods of intense activity.
- Assessing communication requirements across various programs and initiatives will be a key aspect of your work. You will be the go-to person for addressing HR inquiries across multiple functional areas, demonstrating excellent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical and conceptual skills.
- Acting as a connecting link between the Field HR/People Services team, you will facilitate seamless collaboration and information sharing. Knowledge of employee regulations, federal and state employment laws, and local/federal regulations pertaining to HR policies and procedures will be essential.
- Proficiency in Excel, reducing legal risks, ensuring regulatory compliance, and understanding day-to-day employee management requirements are crucial qualifications for this role.
- To be considered for this position, a relevant degree such as Bachelor's or Master's in Human Resources, Business/Administration, Communications, or an MBA is required. Additionally, having certifications such as SPHR, GPHR, PHR, or HR is preferred.
- This is a hybrid role, offering a blend of remote and in-office work arrangements, providing flexibility and work-life balance. Our client values its employees and offers a supportive and inclusive work environment. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of a global leader in the organic dairy industry. Our client's commitment to sustainability, innovation, and delivering exceptional products sets them apart. Join us and be a part of our mission to nourish and inspire consumers worldwide with our high-quality dairy offerings.
- This is a full-time or contract opportunity, and the ability to commute to or relocate to Hilbert, WI is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is preferred.
- If you are a dedicated HR professional looking for an exciting opportunity with a global leader in the organic dairy industry, apply now! Join us and contribute to our client's mission of delivering exceptional services to their employees.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.