Job Number: 2700
Salary / Pay Rate: $50,000.00
Parts Department Rep
This position is a key hire for this rapidly growing company and requires the successful candidate to be a self-motivated and energetic individual looking for rapidly increasing responsibility and personal growth. Must be a self-starter who needs the minimum of management direction once the objectives have been set.
Duties will include:
- Daily interaction via phone calls and e-mails, providing support in quoting required part requests from dealers and at times end user / direct sale customers.
- Access requests, determine needs and provide written quotes via e-mail.
- Interaction with plant personnel to streamline order process to turn around required.
- Interaction with outside sales personnel to determine best interest of customer; to quote new product and pricing of required parts.
- Complete the order process in a timely and precise manner to meet the needs of the customer and maintain accuracy standards.
- Interacting with Field Service personnel for quoting of non-warranty items.
- Key person in working with developing required tools to streamline quoting updates to parts pricing, drawings, quote templates and procedures.
- Responsible for tracking monthly sales and achieving yearly plan number(s).
- Assist in Dealer in-house training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Experience in SAP & SalesForce
- Strong customer service/communication skills a
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Common sense & strong critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Experience in a manufacturing company’ s parts department a plus
- Experience with customer service, ability to multi-task, prioritize workload/detail orientated a plus
- Must be willing to work flexible and additional hours when required.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must submit to a drug test and physical prior to start
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.