Established and growing Baltimore-based entrepreneurial business boutique law firm – comprised of former ‘ big firm’ partners -- is seeking a business transactional attorney with experience working with sophisticated transactions.
This position has major career-move potential with tremendous upside and growth potential (including partnership opportunities, etc.) for the ‘ right’ candidate. We value the work/life balance for our employees and as such, we currently offer a remote work model. This unique opening is absolutely perfect for the proven, self-starter, transactional attorney who seeks a more “ boutique-like” firm while still handling sophisticated projects.
The ideal candidate will possess each of the following requirements:
- Minimum of 8+++ years of specific experience handling a wide array of complex corporate and business transactions.
- Must be responsive. Seeking heavy client interaction is a plus.
- Possess the quality legal drafting and analytical skills to efficiently draft and negotiate a wide variety of legal documents from organizational documents (such as partnership and LLC operating agreements to other governing corporate documents); from employment, independent contractor, and other services agreements, joint venture agreements, licenses and IP development agreements, loan documents, and purchase and sale agreements and M&A due diligence.
- Must possess strong multi-tasking skills. Be able to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, provide input on decisions, be responsive and help effectuate change and be a part of a growing business.
- Be organized and analytical, yet pragmatic, with high integrity. Proven record of working closely with team members in a collegial atmosphere to maximize value provided to clients. Also, any experience managing other attorney8 is a plus.
The candidate is not required to have any book of business and there will not be any requirement for the candidate to engage in any business development initiatives (although the Firm would be very supportive of this entrepreneurial spirit if that is the goal of the candidate). COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Competitive compensation package requisite with experience
Location - 100% REMOTE - Office located in Baltimore, however everyone works remotely - Travel for meetings only