Your job title: Operations Coordinator / Executive Assistant
Who are we?
The mission is to create customers for life.
This is done by serving home sellers, buyers and investors to the best of our abilities,
an experience so amazing that they feel compelled to do two things. One, write us a
5-star review. Two, refer us to someone they know who is thinking about moving by the
time we get to the closing of their own purchase or sale. When we are not selling real
estate we are giving where we live to strengthen our community.
We have a track record of meeting, if not exceeding the expectations of over a
thousand past clients selling almost 1, 000 homes in his 12+ years experience as a
Reatlor (licensed real estate salesperson) and shares everything he knows. This
empowers every member of his team to apply their expert skills to each step of the
process in order to achieve an outstanding result. And in doing so each member of the
team gets closer and closer to their own professional potential.
Who are we looking for?
An individual with a servant leader’ s heart who is willing and able to earn the right to
become the Executive Assistant, right hand, because they are seen
throughout the organization as the expert of operating systems used to serve the
highest possible level of customer service and client experience.
Systems are your jam! Relishes the opportunity to implement proven systems,
tweak/refine the present, create new on occasion, and manage multiple systems with
minimal supervision. Deeply committed to follow through on tasks the right way on time.
An unsurpassing high degree of quality, attention to detail, holding standards,
preserving culture to protect the building empire, and protecting both the time and
resources of yourself and the rest of the team.
A proven Executive Assistant / Operations Coordinator is deeply committed to
supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, growing
his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the
success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, holding
accountable and leading additional administrative team members ensuring all standards
of the lead agent’ s business continue to be met. Exhibits drive, ability to influence and
desire to lead members of the operations team whose focus is on serving the highest
possible level of service to customers/clients and then the licensed sales agents of the
team. The overriding markers of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
● Implement proven systems, tweak/refine the present, create on occasion and
manage multiple systems with little supervision to attract customers and retain
both past clients and sphere of influence for life by delivering an unreal
experience so that a referral and 5-star review is received
● Coordinate all the details associated with both in person and virtual events such
as: Private Movie Screening, Ready for Summer Yeti Giveaway, Fall pictures in
the Park, happy hours, educational seminars, etc.
● Be first point of contact by team phone line, team email and email handling
complaints, customer inquiries on a specific property or thinking about selling
their own and booking the appointment
● Attempt to solve any and all challenges with known resources before going to
● Assist lead agent by preparing any work needed for upcoming appointments and
projects, email and database and information management, back-office support
● Execute the details of multiple marketing strategies created by lead agent to
ensure a cohesive message and look is being conveyed in direct mail, email,
social and voice
● Oversee all contracts through closing so that all deadlines are met by
communicating with the clients and involved parties by email and phone, entering
data into systems
● Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, assuring
the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, tracking key sales agent
numbers and generating financial reports
● Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
● In time as we grow responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding
accountable all additional administrative team members ensuring the team has
cohesive communication making all members feel involved and connected to the
culture of the team
Skills and Character
● Servant leader’ s heart
● Manage information and make decisions to solve problems protecting lead
agent’ s time
● Prioritize tasks and projects and time block the necessary time to spend on each
small, mid or large project in order to complete on or before deadline
● Must be articulate; very strong in writing and strong verbal
● Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
● Either starting or proven leadership skills and being able to make decisions on
logic versus emotion, aka calm under pressure
● Have drive, desire and energy to manage the growth of the company
● Concerned about doing things the right way and until completed
● Growth minded
Requirements / Preferences
● Required - High school graduate or equivalent to
● Preferred - Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s degree
● Required - 1+ years of either customer service and/or administrative experience
● Preferred - Operations and/or Administrative management experience in school
● Not required to have a real estate license
Full-time in-house Monday through Friday workweek during business hours with flexible
start and end time and occasional opportunity to work from home. Random and brief
weekend work that is performed remotely consuming no more than an hour in length.
Depending upon experience this position ranges from $41, 600-$52, 000 salary per year
with performance-based bonuses and profit share opportunities. 9 federal paid holidays
and 1 international company R.E.D. Day (annual day of serving by volunteering in our
community). Lodging and travel to attend 1-2 out of state 3 day trainings. 40 hours of
vacation after 90 day introductory period the first year and 80 hours of vacation every
year thereafter. Health insurance stipend possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41, 600.00 - $52, 000.00 per year
● Flexible spending account
● Health savings account
● Paid time off
● Professional development assistance
● Tuition reimbursement
● 8 hour shift
● Day shift
● Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
● Germantown, WI 53022: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting
● Customer service: 1 year (Required)
● Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)