Job Number: 2741
Salary / Pay Rate: $100,000.00
About Our Client:
Our client in the Leesburg, FL area is seeking an experienced Operational Process Improvement Coordinator. This is a full-time direct hire opportunity for a top performer reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
Operational Process Improvement Coordinator works with internal clients in the development and facilitation of process improvement initiatives using tools and techniques designed to achieve sustainable change and continuous improvement.
Operational Process Improvement Coordinator will be a key contributor to the clinical operations team to help make work easier for Company Care Teams. You will work on the identification, development, and implementation of clinical and non-clinical work flows in both primary and specialty care operations.
Operational Process Improvement Coordinator will drive process excellence through continuous improvement by working and partnering with team members. You will facilitate different levels of conversations as a strong communicator to help initiate and orchestrate improvement work.
Operational Process Improvement Coordinator will also be encouraged to visit care centers and work closely with frontline staff, as needed, to help implement these improvement efforts.
- Works with internal clients in the development and facilitation of process improvement initiatives using tools and techniques designed to achieve sustainable and continuous improvement.
- Facilitates improvement work sessions with Company members.
- Conducts current state assessments including interviews with process users, process observation and process mapping.
- Conducts periodic rapid improvement events to address areas of opportunity.
- Works with relevant stakeholders to ensure the processes are understood and adhered to
- Helps to promote a culture of process adherence through tracking and monitoring activities and acting on the results.
- Drive decisions by analyzing data and providing insights.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Operation Management, Health Administration, Organizational Psychology, or Industrial Engineering preferred.
- Applicable certifications/training required such as Lean, Six Sigma, project management, and/or change management.
- A minimum 3 year applicable experience in process improvement or similar healthcare administration and operations roles in which there were demonstrated results around improving workflow efficiency and/or user experience.
- Proven project management skills, with an ability to prioritize multiple complex projects, deliverables, and timelines via project management tools.
- Experience with project management tools (i.E., MS Project, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information through a variety of written and verbal communication channels.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills, especially in an ambiguous problem-solving environment
- Ability to facilitate improvement group sessions.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.