Job Number: 2647
Salary / Pay Rate: $120,000.00
About Our Client:
Our client is a leader in professional facilities management industry, providing solutions to their client’ s throughout North America. With offices located in Florida the client is seeking a talented Manager of Business Analysis and Performance. The position will be 90% remote however, will require travel into the Florida office from time to time. This hire growth position offers a strong benefits package and of course, competitive salary.
About This Role:
The Manager, Business Analysis is a sole contributor; reporting into the Director of Strategy. Leads program development, implementation, and manages business intelligence and business analytics in support of client accounts, portfolios and the company's business. The position partners with both client account and business leaders to understand data and analytics requirements and develop metrics, reports, and dashboards to drive business value.
- Manage and lead the BI team consists of data analyst, dashboard developers and business data product manager.
- Work in a consultative role to provide valuable insights in the form of analysis, interpretation, and advice.
- Smartsheet – Tool builder and maintainer – heavy data synchronization from multiple source of data(Internal/External), one true source of data in all in one project mgmt. Tool.
- POWER BI – Dashboard builder and maintainer, presenting sophisticated dashboard to client such as overall project/OR project roll up, timeline, risk, financials etc….
- Collaborate with business stakeholder to develop and drive BI roadmap.
- Assist in developing and driving BI strategy and supporting BI architecture.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the user needs, design, development, and implementation of organizational reporting and analytics.
- Champion BI capabilities and build advocacy for the Business Intelligence team to our business partners and senior management.
- Standardize BI team’ s standard operating procedures.
- Lead improvements in the use of data and business intelligence solutions for reporting and insights.
- Partner with Business Systems, data architecture and data governance teams to ensure data quality is managed as per governance strategy and reports are accurate.
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests from executives and key stakeholders with sense of urgency.
- Ensure all projects are delivered according to department standards and guidelines.
- Need to come from an environment that is always looking for technology improvements to stay competitive
- CPA and/or Bachelor’ s degree in a relevant quantitative/finance discipline.
- 3+ years of experience managing business intelligence tools to analyze data, developing dashboards.
- Extensive experience in building smartsheet and Power BI from scratch and advanced Excel modeling is required.
- Proficiency with systems such as SQL, Python, R, Excel, and data visualization tools like Tableau.
- Strong background in quantitative thinking, data analysis, statistical analysis (regression, factor analysis, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze raw data, identify trends, patterns, find insights, and provide actionable strategic recommendations.
- Independent self-starter with a sense of urgency, proven results and solution-oriented.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with multiple peer groups and senior levels of management.
- Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences including executives and non-technical leaders.
If you are a driven individual and currently a Business Analyst with a passion for data analysis and business intelligence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.