Job Number: 2676
We are seeking an experienced Landscape Architect for our client in Tampa, FL. The company has been recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industry.
In this role, you will design and manage landscape design as part of client's Tampa office which provides design and permitting services for land development projects across Tampa Bay and central Florida. The project scope can range from code landscape design to detailed landscape architecture.
You will be part of company's multi-discipline project design team and participate in client meetings, general project coordination, design, permit procurement, construction administration and project closeout.
Project opportunities in addition to landscape design may include land planning, rezoning assistance, conceptual site plan preparation, preparation of support documents & exhibits, and assistance with project site due diligence. Typical projects include residential, master planned communities, mixed-use, commercial, industrial, urban in-fill, parks and recreation.
Our land development client base can include both the private and public sector. Opportunities exist for the pursuit of individual landscape architecture work with either market sector and for both existing or new projects.
- Experience with Florida based planting, hardscape, and irrigation design
- Preparing plans, details and reports for relevant project design elements
- Utilizing relevant software programs in preparing exhibits and complex working drawings; continue developing skills using software programs for design and drafting
- Communicating design concepts and technical information to internal design team members
- Working in a collaborative interdisciplinary team environment, working closely with engineers,, architects, planners, and biologists
- Business development of landscape architecture services for the central Florida region
Education And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- Registered Landscape Architect in the State of Florida
- ± 10 years of experienced as a landscape architecture and/or landscape designer
- Experience with Land FX, Photoshop, InDesign, Lumion, Revit, Sketchup, Illustrator, and Power Point
- Strong design skills and proven success in implementation
- Strong graphic ability, and proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Technically focused with demonstrated experience in developing Contract Documents, including plans, details, and specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work well with co-workers, contractors, and other internal and external associates
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.