Job Number: 3463
Salary / Pay Rate: $65,000.00
Our client in the Lexington, KY area is seeking a Junior Parks Planner/Research Associate to join their growing team! Work alongside the Sr. Parks Planner in planning and contributing to the strategic placement of public parks including dog parks, public pools, and recreational areas throughout the city!
- Collecting and analyzing data derived from diverse surveys
- Compiling and analyzing statistics received from various surveys
- Interact with clients, and owners, and participate in public events
- Administer surveys to the public in order to capture insight into their communities
Salary Range: $45k-$65k plus benefits
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Planning or similar
- 1+ year of experience working on city or municipal projects
- Great communication and follow-up
- Exceptional writing and research skills
Interested? Email your resume directly to Marissa at MOgden@rimrp.Com.