The IT Auditor will serve as a member of the Corporate Audit Services team and will report to the IT Audit Manager. The primary mission of the IT Auditor is to perform Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance control testing and help ensure overall timely project deliverables. The IT Auditor will help coordinate IT General Control and IT Application control testing activities in collaboration with IT management as it relates to SOX and Model Audit Rule (MAR) compliance programs.
• Bachelor’ s degree in information technology, computer science, business, or applicable field.
• 2+ years of relevant IT Audit work experience, preferably within the financial services industry.
• Internal and/or external IT auditing experience, preferably with Big 4 Accounting Firm.
• Self-motivated with the ability to assess and determine risk, reason logically, analyze, and evaluate data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions.
• Demonstrated ability to think critically, challenge existing controls and documentation, provide suggestions on new ways to approach tasks, proactively manage assigned tasks, handle multiple tasks concurrently and adhere to tight deadlines.
• Strong presentation, communication, and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to present analysis and findings in a cohesive, understandable, and actionable format to all levels of management.
• Intermediate knowledge of internal controls and SOX requirements, Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, PCAOB standards, COSO, and COBIT frameworks.
• Demonstrated project management experience, ability to apply auditing protocols, and effect change in a matrix organization by influencing stakeholders.