Job Number: 2620
Founded in 2009, our Client embraces remote work and is the leading IT Solutions company in America. They provide time zone-aligned services to empower Fortune 500 companies and leading brands like Google, Rolls-Royce, Johnson & Johnson, Pinterest, Autodesk, eBay, Urban Outfitters, SiriusXM, Blackboard, iQViA, Netgear, and Viacom CBS. They had a phenomenal and sustained growth rate for over a decade (over 50% annual growth). Currently, with 4, 000+ professionals working from over forty countries, they are expanding operations. Their services include customized software development, staff augmentation, software testing, and Q & A. Current locations include Greensboro, NC, NYC, DC, Harvard, MA, San Francisco, Toronto, Spain, Argentina, Columbia, Brazil, and Mexico.
Due to incredible growth, our Client is hiring Account Directors. Account Directors are senior Leaders responsible for building long-lasting relationships with customers at the executive level, based on a deep understanding of their IT business needs.
ADs are ultimately responsible for fulfilling all capacity needs for existing and new projects.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Create Account Plans and report on revenue/headcount growth results to Global Account Manager or Account Directors on a regular basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly).
- Conduct market research to identify upselling opportunities and assess customer needs.
- Identify client needs and prepare and deliver presentations on appropriate services.
- Proactively seek new opportunities through client referrals, networking, and social media.
- Present our company to potential / referred clients through meetings and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Frequent reviews and reports with financial data.
- Bring new business leads to increase revenue.
- Negotiate/close deals.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (Staffing, Sales, Business Development, Project Management, Presales, Finance) to achieve better results.
- 6+ years of experience in sales executive/client partner/engagement manager roles -or equivalent- in the IT/Tech Industry, selling IT services (not products).
- Experience in customer relationship management and with closing deals and developing long-term relationships with clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer (Computer Science, Software Engineering or another IT-related degree) is a big plus.
- Experienced in selling IT services (on-site or off-shore).
- MUST HAVE: Previous experience selling/managing Software Outsourcing Services.
- Must be able to meet with Client onsite on an as-needed basis.
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- PTO: 10 or more Days (Varies per candidate)
- Holiday Days Off: (Martin Luther King day, President's day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- All Hardware provided by Company (Laptop. Headset, etc.)
- Schedule flexibility (Set your own working hours)
- Maternity, Paternity, Sick, Marriage & Annual leaves
- Remote Job
- Growth Culture
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.