Attention Human Resource Managers!
My client is looking for a multifunctional HR Manager. Are you analytical with the ability to prioritize, delegate and multitask? Do you have excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization, both written and verbal? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to take your skills to the next level! In this position, you will offer support to management and employees, having knowledge in the areas of safety, compensation, performance management, employee engagement, benefits, training/development, and compliance. Sound exciting… keep reading!
If the following also describes you… I want to connect!
- Experience processing payroll, and maintaining an accurate HRIS.
- Experience developing and implementing human resource programs.
- Experience utilizing MS Office products, expert level.
- OSHA experience – requirements and record keeping.
- Exceptional knowledge of Federal and State employment law.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or relevant work experience.
- 10+ years of HR experience, such as benefits, performance management, employee relations, recruiting, training/development, and compensation.
You do not want to miss such an exciting opportunity to join a great organization! Apply today!
****This is an on-site position****Please only apply if you are willing to work onsite 5 days per week. ****
If you in fact meet the above and would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, and the great benefits it offers, apply today, and interview tomorrow! Recruiting In Motion (RIM) will be your partner in career navigation, supporting you from the moment you apply on through to hire, and thereafter!