Job Number: 3213
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a skilled Human Resource Generalist. A global manufacturing leader committed to hiring excellence. Known for its winning culture, the company takes pride in being the best in the industry and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
In a HR Generalist role, you will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:
- Leading teams to achieve significant results and effectively collaborate with others.
- Implementing human resources strategies that align with overall business strategy.
- Recruiting, developing, and retaining exceptional talent.
- Leading in a manufacturing workforce environment.
- Implementing successful employee relations strategies and programs with a high sense of urgency.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest best practices in human resources processes and tools, including performance management, compensation, recruiting, and talent development.
- Possessing excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including strong presentation skills.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in human resources is required.