Job Number: 2536
Salary / Pay Rate: $140,000.00
The Civil Estimator is responsible for the accurate takeoff and pricing of the work, including all direct and indirect costs for heavy/civil/utility projects. The Estimator manages the preparation of a pre-bid schedule, and assists with contacting, comparing, and selecting the appropriate subcontractors and vendors.
- Work as integral part of our Estimating team to perform plan and specification analysis, takeoff and pricing of heavy/civil projects.
- Work with subcontractors and vendors to define scope, and perform subcontractor and vendor analysis.
- Assist with all Estimating functions.
- Assist with the budgeting, purchasing and cost functions.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or construction-related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years as an Estimator in the Civil space.
- Heavy bid estimating software experience.
What We Offer:
- Family Owned Private Organization
- Health, Vision, Dental and Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k with Match
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation Immediately
- Flexible Monday-Friday schedules
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.