Job Number: 2670
Salary / Pay Rate: $220,000.00
We are seeking an experienced Group Leader - Transportation for our client in Phoenix. The company has been recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industry.
The Group Leader will have operational responsibility for a portion of the business and plan, direct, and oversee ADOT projects. You will be responsible for overall operations and profit and loss, business development, proposal development, project management, and oversight on projects. Excellent project management and written and verbal communication skills are required. You will lead a group as well as project delivery teams and provide exceptional client service. You will provide technical expertise to ensure that projects are delivered on budget, on schedule, and the technical and quality standards meet all expectations. In addition to your project responsibilities, you will provide technical solutions and advice, mentoring and development to other engineers.
- Ability to monitor and evaluate the operations of the Group
- Thorough understanding and ability to analyze financial reports
- Actively involved in monitoring the budget, schedule, and quality on projects within the Group
- Supervising staff and recruiting new staff when needed
- Successful experience in proposal writing to obtain work
- Have strong and established relationships with ADOT and other municipal agencies
- It is also favorable to have established relationships throughout the state.
Education And Experience Requirements
- Candidate must have a BS in Engineering with a minimum of 15 years of management experience on transportation projects and is a registered civil engineer in the state of Arizona
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.