Job Number: 3176
We are seeking an experienced General Foreman for a construction team. The General Foreman will supervise and coordinate the construction crew, ensuring all work is completed safely, on time, and within budget.
- Consult with project engineers, supervisors, and others to identify problems with proposed projects.
- Review construction project plans and blueprints and provide recommendations.
- Supervise crew involved in building construction and repair.
- Ability to use hand and power tools to construct and repair structures.
- Coordinate and oversee activities of workers engaged in the construction, installation, and repair of structures.
- Determine the sequence of activities concerned with the fabrication, assembly, and erection of the structure.
- Assign workers to tasks to size, build, form, and erect the towers.
- Inspect work performed by workers to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to interchange with others in the department.
- Conduct quality assurance inspections.
- High School diploma or GED;Five years of General Foreman Construction experience
- Experience in related activities with industrial equipment construction and repair, including mechanical equipment, piping, and structures.
- Experience that includes supervisory, inspection, and coordination responsibilities
- Competency in reading and interpretation of engineering drawings and specifications
- Computer competency, including Microsoft Word and Excel