South Kansas City,
Job Number: 3243
Are you a skilled and compassionate dentist looking for a new opportunity to make a positive impact on patient's lives?
We are seeking a General Dentist to join one of the fastest-growing, dynamic, and patient-focused dental practices in the country.
As a General Dentist, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive dental care to patients of all ages.
You will diagnose and treat various dental conditions, perform routine dental procedures, and educate patients on oral health maintenance.
Your expertise in preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry will enable you to deliver high-quality care that exceeds patient expectations.
- Perform routine dental examinations, diagnose dental conditions, and develop personalized treatment plans.
- Provide general dental treatments including fillings, extractions, root canals, crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Conduct thorough patient consultations to understand their oral health concerns and goals.
- Educate patients on proper oral hygiene practices and preventive care techniques.
- Collaborate with other dental professionals within the practice to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry through continuing education opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records using our state-of-the-art digital systems.
- Build strong relationships with patients by delivering exceptional customer service and personalized care.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from an accredited institution.
- Valid state license to practice dentistry with no restrictions or disciplinary actions.
- Valid DEA
- American Heart Association or Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Proven experience as a General Dentist, demonstrating proficiency in performing common dental procedures.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with patients of all ages and backgrounds.
- Strong attention to detail and clinical excellence in delivering precise dental treatments.
- Commitment to continuing education and staying updated with advancements in the field of dentistry.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Join our dedicated team of professionals who are passionate about providing outstanding dental care. We offer competitive compensation, a supportive work environment, and opportunities for professional growth. Take your dental career to new heights by becoming our General Dentist! Apply now!