Job Number: 3073
Salary / Pay Rate: $200,000.00
General Counsel – Litigation
Are you collaborative with the ability to establish and maintain strong partnerships? Do you have sound ethical judgment based on legal expertise? Do you have a deep understanding of business objectives and an appropriate balancing of legal risks and business needs? Are you process-oriented and able to lead and effect process change and improvements? If this along with the below describes your credentials, you do not want to miss this fantastic opportunity! Excellent pay, benefits, and working environment! Apply today!
Education, Experience, Preferred Skills:
- J.D. Degree from an ABA-accredited law school.
- 8+ years of experience in litigation practice at a law firm and/or in-house environment.
- Experience in product liability claims.
- Experience with insured litigation and claims disputes.
- Experience drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and managing contracts, including vendor contracts, real estate agreements, strategic partnerships, and government contracts.
- Experience providing general legal advice across multiple business units, including sales, marketing, engineering, production management, and finance.
- Proficiency in Office 365 applications - Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you in fact meet the above and would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, and the great benefits it offers, apply today, and interview tomorrow! Recruiting In Motion (RIM) will be your partner in career navigation, supporting you from the moment you apply on through to hire, and thereafter!