Job Number: 2743
Salary / Pay Rate: $60,000.00
Do you have experience in cost accounting, this in a supportive role? This can include all facets of the business, from plant construction to marketing and distribution channels? Are you an SAP Key User? Join a team that is growing, expanding its business in its manufacturing and operations. This role reports to FP&A Manager, as a supporting role.
****This is an onsite opportunity, working Monday - Friday 8: 30am-5: 00pm in NC, High Point area**** Please only apply if you are local to this area and willing to work onsite****
If you have the following experience and meet the above, apply today!
- To assist with the preparation of the quarterly rolling budgets in line with Group guidelines
- To prepare the monthly liquidity forecasts to be submitted to the Group Treasury department.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Cultural understanding; the ability to work effectively with diverse groups and other cultures in an international company environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible, organized and capable of performing multiple tasks.
- Must be comfortable working under strict deadlines.
- The ability to be clear on priorities and to shift between tasks on short notice.
- A strong work ethic including dependability, accountability and follow-through.
- The ability to work independently and as a strong team member.
- Experience with SAP in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong cost accounting and analytical experience.
Excellent benefits and training opportunities!
Salary: $55K - $60K
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.