Job Number: 2434
Interested in acquisition of experienced Financial Advisor (FA) Financial Planner (FP) looking to expand current book of business and merge into our team in Tennessee. The FA/FP will be a member of a successful team; yet work independently to create his/her own individual success with unlimited earning potential. The Financial Advisor/ Financial Planner has the opportunity to build an excellent business under the leadership and reputation of our client while offering products and services.
- Create a smooth transition for existing book of business to our client
- Retention of current book goal: 60%+
- Proactively seek new client relationships.
- Sources prospective business opportunities by capitalizing on networking and referrals.
- Demonstrate exceptional follow-up skills.
- Services and delivers financial planning to client base utilizing the resources provided by our client
- Proactively communicates with clients.
- Promotes the companies wealth enhancement and planning services.
- Promotes established investment models and strategies that are suitable for our targeted clients.
- Embraces a team approach, as well as communicate and collaborates with other advisors and staff.
- Adheres to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
- Participates in required meetings, training, community events, and continuing education requirements.
- Adheres to compliance with all SEC regulations and laws, including those for consumer protection and the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Industry Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years of financial planning and/or investment advisory experience preferred.
- Experience with servicing high net worth clients.
- Active Series 7 and 66 licenses.
- Current Life & Health Insurance Licenses.
- Clean U-4 and U-5 history.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superior relationship management and business development skills.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree or higher strongly preferred
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.