Job Number: 2287
Salary / Pay Rate: $140,000.00
Our client is currently seeking an FPGA Design Engineer to join their dynamic team of professionals!
Are you a multi-taker that can pivot quickly? Are you a strong communicator with the ability to talk to a varied audience? Are you a strong collaborator? Do you find value in mentoring others? Does an organization that offers a solid work/life balance, competitive wages, great benefits, and an amazing culture, interest you? Yes? Keep reading! This opportunity is for you! Apply today!
- A 4-year degree or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related engineering discipline.
- FPGA development or equivalent experience. – 5 years minimum.
- Knowledge/Experience: Developing original designs with VHDL for FPGAs and/or FPGA-based SoCs.
- Knowledge/Experience: Working knowledge of electronics development including schematic and PCBA layout tools.
- Knowledge/Experience: Using electronics lab equipment to develop/troubleshoot low-level drivers and hardware integration for interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART, USB,
- Knowledge/Experience: FPGA platforms such as Xilinx or Intel. Experience with Xilinx family of SoCs and associated interfaces (AXI4 bus, transceivers, etc.) is preferred.
- Knowledge/Experience: Design and development for FPGA and FPGA-based SoCs used in new electronic products ranging from simple hardware solutions to highly complex embedded processing systems
****EXCELLENT SALARY AND BENEFITS OFFERED****
If you in fact meet the above and would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today, interview tomorrow! Recruiting In Motion will be your partner in career navigation, supporting you from the moment you apply on through to hire, and thereafter!
****This is NOT a remote position; this is an onsite need in Portland, ME. Please only apply if willing to commute daily to an onsite location. ****