Job Number: 2656
Salary / Pay Rate: $140,000.00
We are seeking an experienced Resident Engineer for our client in Austin, TX. The company has been recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industry.
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in site infrastructure projects, observing contractor's construction activities, and reviewing work for compliance with drawings and specifications. Knowledge of, and ability to interpret, technical specifications, contract requirements, engineering drawings, and standard construction details are critical requirements of the position.
- Responsibilities will include observing that the work is completed in general accordance with the drawings and specifications, daily field reporting, tracking contractor's installed quantities, witnessing tests, documenting test results and serving as liaison between engineer and contractor
- Typical projects involve the construction of water and wastewater plants, as well as mechanical and structural rehabilitations for public works projects
- Qualified candidates may work on one or more projects simultaneously
Education And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree in civil engineering or similar
- 10+ years in the Construction field or Construction Management/Field Services
- Background in structural, mechanical, and piping construction
- Background in construction management for over $100M projects
- Understanding of wastewater treatment process and startup
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.