Job Number: 3211
Salary / Pay Rate: $100,000.00
- Use advanced computer skills and various software systems to complete daily tasks.
- Review technical inputs provided by customers
- Design and implement algorithms for firmware.
- Create technical documents describing firmware usage.
- Responsible for firmware development from design to creation
- Manage updates and provide support.
- Design electronic circuits and create schematics.
- Learn common electronic communication protocols (such as WIFI, CAN, Bluetooth)
- Review manufacturer's data sheets for component interface & compatibility
- Select components that fulfill PCB design requirements.
- Perform circuit simulation & design analysis.
- Maintain component library with schematic symbols, package dimensions, and specifications.
- Create circuit board layout with industry-standard CAD software packages.
- Test sample circuits and prototypes to verify that the design meets requirements.
- Generate Gerber files for manufacturing.
- Coordinate multiple projects to meet customer schedules and hard deadlines.
- Maintain a safe, professional, and organized work environment.
- Keep the Direct Supervisor informed, and work well with the business unit team.
- Be a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, electronic, or computer engineering
- At least 5-10 years of proven work experience
- In-depth knowledge of C and C++, board design and engineering design
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- PTO/Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match