Job Number: 2286
Salary / Pay Rate: $125,000.00
Our client is currently seeking an Embedded Firmware Engineer to join their growing team of dynamic professionals!
Are you a team collaborator? Do you enjoy mentoring those around you? Are you an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills? Can you and do you enjoy working with minimal supervision, all while staying on task, strong follow through? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers a solid work/life balance, and an amazing culture? Absolutely, right?!? Apply today!
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related engineering discipline.
- Embedded firmware development or equivalent experience. – 5 years minimum
- Knowledge/Experience: Independently using electronics lab equipment to develop/troubleshoot low-level drivers and hardware integration for interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART, USB, etc.
- Knowledge/Experience: Higher-level languages, object-oriented methodologies, user-interface implementation, and PC application programming. Qt framework experience is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience: Microcontroller and/or embedded processing platforms such as ARM and PIC. DSP and/or FPGA based SoCs experience is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience: Embedded software design and architectural concepts as well as the integration between firmware and hardware.
- Knowledge/Experience: Developing original designs with C/C++ in embedded environments including bare-metal, multi-threaded RTOS, and embedded operating systems.
****EXCELLENT SALARY AND BENEFITS OFFERED****
If you in fact meet the above and would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today, interview tomorrow! Recruiting In Motion will be your partner in career navigation, supporting you from the moment you apply on through to hire, and thereafter!
****This is NOT a remote position; this is an onsite need. Please only apply if willing to commute daily to an onsite location. ****