Job Number: 2706
Salary / Pay Rate: $110,000.00
We are seeking an Electrical Designer for our client for Dallas, TX or St. Augustine, FL. The company has been recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industry. This will be a hybrid position.
The Electrical Designer manually and electronically designs and drafts detailed drawings, such as one line diagrams and layout drawings for construction projects. Develops equipment and instrument location drawings based on P&IDs. Puts together power, control, grounding and lighting plans with light guidance from engineer. Develops conduit plans based on cables and conduit schedules (put together by engineer).
The knowledge, skills, abilities, and experiences that are required for entry into this job include the following:
- Basic knowledge of electrical distribution design principles
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, related codes, and standards.
- Knowledge of design and operating standards as well as the ability to learn and implement customer specific design and operating standards.
- Ability to plan and schedule work independently, to complete designs for large and/or complex systems
- Ability to develop new applications within the AutoCAD system a plus.
- Strong AutoCAD skills.
- Strong math skills including geometry and trigonometry required to perform calculations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintain QA/QC processes and requirements.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.