Job Number: 2285
Salary / Pay Rate: $125,000.00
Are you an experienced Electrical Design Engineer with the desire to be part of multi-talented team! If so, and you can agree with the following, our client wants to talk to you! Apply today!
Are you a collaborator? A self-starter, possessing a high degree of self-motivation? Do you have strong interpersonal and communications skills? Are you analytical in your approach? Are you looking for work/life balance, competitive wages, great benefits and to be part of an organization that has an amazing culture? If this describes you so far, you do not want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Keep reading and apply today!
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- Electronics design/development or equivalent experience - Minimum of 5 years.
REQUIREMENTS: ****THESE ARE A MUST HAVE****
- Knowledge/Experience: Electronics manufacture, assembly, and test including rigid and flex PCB technologies, SMT and thru-hole assembly, and DFM/DFT considerations.
- Knowledge/Experience: Ability to work on all aspects of electronics design including circuit design, component selection, schematic capture, and high-speed PCBA layout.
- Knowledge/Experience: Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory requirements that may affect the design such as ISO, UL, and IEC.
- Knowledge/Experience: Ability to program C/C++ for microcontrollers and/or smaller embedded processors as needed.
****EXCELLENT SALARY AND BENEFITS OFFERED****
If you in fact meet the above and would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today, interview tomorrow! Recruiting In Motion will be your partner in career navigation, supporting you from the moment you apply on through to hire, and thereafter!
****This is NOT a remote position; this is an onsite need. Please only apply if willing to commute daily to an onsite location.****