Job Number: 3136
About Our Client
Tulsa employer is expanding their Engineering team and seeking a strong administrative support person. Support will also include interaction with clients and other various departments as needed. The company offers a competitive salary, and a work environment encourages continuing education.
As part of the Engineering team, the Document Control Clerk will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:
- Review and make administrative changes (i.E., formatting, grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- This position requires proficiency in using desktop software applications such as MS Office Tools (e.G., Outlook, Word, Excel) and related software tools.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a multi-disciplined team.
- Scan and file all documents, batch documents
- Handle all requests/inquiries for documents needing reviews or changes made for the engineering team.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Experience in any of the following is a plus: Siemens Teamcenter, SmartProject, DocuWare, AutoDesk, Formtek.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail.