Job Number: 3197
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program –mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Educational assistance and tuition assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional development opportunities and CE assistance
- And much more…
- Plans, organizes and delineates duties and responsibilities of the Pharmacy.
- Supervises the compounding, dispensing, ordering, and proper storage of all pharmaceuticals. Maintains formularies, sources of information on new products, adequate compendia, and an updated library of pharmaceutical literature.
- Assists in medication monitoring functions of the Medical Staff, as defined by its by-laws, JCAHO, and Medicare conditions of participation.
- Establishes and maintains a system of record keeping, accountability, and documentation with the current applicable local, state, and federal statutes regarding the practice of pharmacy.
- Graduate of a college of pharmacy
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Current licensure in the State of West Virginia or the eligibility to obtain licensure in the State of West Virginia.
Minimum Work Experience
- Experience in hospital or institutional practice required.
- Three years’management experience required.
- Computer skills/typing preferred.