Job Number: 2651
Our client, one of the largest home loan servicers in the US, is seeking Digital Analytics Consultant for a their office in Lewisville, TX. A Certified Great Place to Work, our client offers an excellent work/life balance and an opportunity to contribute to a team providing world class servicing, origination, and transaction-based services to over 3 million customers across the US.
Define and lead Digital Analytics strategy, implementation, administration, & support.
- Partner with our website product management, design, and engineering teams to define KPIs and site analytics strategy for new and existing products
- Aggregate, organize, and visualize data through analytics dashboards, using specialized tools like Google Looker Studio or Tableau
- Create, maintain and propagate custom recurring digital analytics reports delivering insights on user behavior, site performance, new feature success, and testing
- Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders and executives.
- Collect and analyze data using Google Analytics and in-house data storage systems.
- Implement and maintain advanced Google Analytics tracking using Google Tag Manager.
- Partner with User Experience team on A/B testing projects, hypothesis creation, success metrics definition, project documentation, and test analysis reporting.
- Partner with QA to define analytics tests cases and regression testing.
- Other duties as assigned
- GA4 Certified
- Advanced experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics a MUST
- 3+ years of experience in a Digital Analytics role
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases and BI tools
- 1+ years of experience creating SQL queries
- Demonstrable mastery of associated tools (Google Tag Manager, Universal Analytics, Optimize, Looker Studio, Big Query)
- Demonstrated experience working as an analyst in the web and mobile technology field
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization, including team leadership and executive teams, as well as across multiple functions and disciplines
- Experience with standard clickstream analysis tools: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc. Experience with tag manager tools: Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Signal, Adobe DTM, etc. Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools such as Google Optimize, Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including very strong Excel skills
- Experience with advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, survey, and market research
- 12 month contract then conversion to Perm Employee
- Fully remote
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.