This is a top-notch provider of construction services in SE Wisconsin looking to hire a Construction
Superintendent. We are looking for a confident person with a passion for carpentry and project administration. Our ideal
candidate is an independent, action driven and proactive problem solver with 5+ years of experience overseeing commercial
construction projects. The Construction Superintendent will have the ability to lead and manage the onsite construction team
and oversee all work on site. You will ensure compliance with safety regulations. You will ensure quality standards are met,
and all materials are available on site at all times.
To ensure success you should complete projects on time and within budget, and never compromise on quality. Top candidates
will be strong leaders, pro-active and perform well under pressure.
Responsibilities in the role of Construction Superintendent will include:
• Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
• Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
• Attending production meetings.
• Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget and ensuring adherence to these.
• Ensuring quality standards are met.
• Placing orders for materials and being responsible for equipment and materials on site.
• Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
• Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness and orderliness.
• Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders and RFIs.
• Coordinating with inspection authorities regarding approvals.
Construction Superintendent Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience as a Construction Superintendent.
• Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel and Google Drive and related applications.
• Proficient with reading schedules
• Proficient with taking and uploading digital photographs.
• Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specifications and other documents.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills
We have created a family friendly culture that prides itself on excellence in business and a healthy appreciation for balance
in life. Our environment is fast-paced, and our team is responsive, goal-oriented, helpful, fun, and capable of effectively
managing themselves. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and our office is conveniently located in