Job Number: 2671
Salary / Pay Rate: $111,000.00
We are seeking an experienced Civil Designer for our client in Reno, Nevada. The company has been recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industry.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the growing company in the Site/Civil Engineering practice. You will work alongside a team of civil engineers to support a wide variety of exciting civil engineering/land development projects throughout the region. This includes projects such as industrial, parks and recreation, residential, commercial, and drainage/stormwater. Work/life balance is important at the client, once you have been established in this role, there is a potential for a hybrid work from home schedule.
- Work on a variety of civil engineering projects (both public and private) to support our Site/Civil Engineering practice.
- Work with national clients, local and State jurisdictions, and utility service providers.
- Coordinate with project design team members, clients, contractors, and permit agency representatives regularly.
- Assist and collaborate with company construction administration staff during the construction phase of the project.
- Assist with the preparation of civil engineering construction plans/exhibits and engineering analysis/calculations.
- Prepare detailed design plans for complex grading, utilities, plan & profiles and other land development design aspects.
Education And Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of related professional experience in civil site design and permitting.
- Education: Degree in Civil Engineering or related field (is preferred but not required)
- Proficient working knowledge of applicable software, such as, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and Bluebeam.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly self-motivated, able to complete tasks independently, but also collaborate with the design team and Project Manager as needed.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.